Friday, 12 September 2008

Young At Heart.

Just been out for a youth meeting in my church-well youth is a broad way of putting it as it is basically a teenage meeting and well as I got there I couldn’t help but feel decades old. However, I just want to thank God for the person who came up with the saying, “age is just a number.” Well it made special meaning in my life as lost in a crowd of teenagers God let me know I can still be young at heart without letting a number that symbolises my years on earth come in the way of praising him. These particular youth meeting goes by the name wildlife and when I first got there I was like well this is indeed wild and especially wild for the Lord Jesus. I am thankful Lord Jesus that there are people in the younger generation who are standing for you and more grateful Lord that you are using them just as you do anyone who lets you. Thank you Lord that you used these kids to reveal you to me tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Should Have Lived Well

  Did you live well? I’ve been asking myself that question ever since August 6th. I remember when our father crossed 78, he told me he could...