Uh almost a year since i was last on here...it's a wonder i remember the password.
Time does fly...this year has been a far cry from last year,in a nice way not even teh world crampling economy has gotten to me.I have learnt so many things,don't feel any wiser but do feel content.I will sum it up in these words.
"No one else can get at that secret urn of life ,the heart,so as to pour strength into it.He alone who made it can make it strong."
Having said that as long as the heart is right will do my best to be a regular here.
Saturday, 17 October 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You Should Have Lived Well
Did you live well? I’ve been asking myself that question ever since August 6th. I remember when our father crossed 78, he told me he could...
-
Did you live well? I’ve been asking myself that question ever since August 6th. I remember when our father crossed 78, he told me he could...
-
When I learned Seattle had been selected as one of the host cities for the FIFA Club World Cup, I was ecstatic. Growing up in Uganda, th...
-
Every once in a while, as you wander through the streets of social media, you stumble upon a meme that either makes you laugh out loud, sh...
No comments:
Post a Comment